Signed up already? LOGIN NOW
How to complete this form
1) DOWNLOAD the instruction manual for Showcase or Pitch before you start your online application. You can access them here.
2) REGISTER as an APAM 2018 applicant using the SIGN UP form on this page. You will receive an email confirming your registration that includes your applicant account details.
3) LOGIN to the online application module by entering your applicant registration details using the LOGIN form on this page. If you have started an application, you just need to login to continue and submit anytime before the closing date.
4) COMPLETE all sections of the online application form and upload all relevant supporting documents.
- You can login and logout of your application and complete it progressively prior to the application deadline.
- Completed sections of your application will be auto-saved when you click NEXT on the bottom of each page.
- You can manually save your information by using the SAVE button provided on each page
- Once you completed an application section, you can navigate backwards using the tab titles on the top of each page, and replace documents and files previously uploaded.
4) REVIEW your entire application and supporting documents prior to submission. You will not be able to change any details after submission.
5) DOWNLOAD AND PRINT the application summary provided for your files.
6) SUBMIT your application.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 11:59PM MONDAY, 03 JULY 2015 AEST.
- No late applications will be accepted
- If you wish to submit more than one production or work in development for consideration in the APAM 2018 program, you will need a different login email address for your second and subsequent application. The contact person for the production, however, can be the same.